We provide ethical, professional and customized service to help you build a productive and continuing development program.
- We listen, then help you build the program you need and which fits you, your situation and your budget.
- We specialize in general development consulting, focusing on the basics of fundraising, public relations and organizational management.
- Each service is designed to meet your specific needs and circumstances.
- We can help you with a wide variety of development needs, from beginning a fundraising program to conducting major capital campaigns, feasibility studies, endowment and planned giving programs.
- Our services are flexible, client-focused, practical, results-oriented, ethical and customized.
- We are an experienced teacher and friend to our clients, enjoying our partnership in common mission and ministry. Gronlund Sayther Brunkow brings a proven, effective approach to fundraising consulting for charitable organizations.
The more than 300 clients we have successfully served include:
- Colleges, Seminaries and Schools
- Nursing Homes and Retirement Centers
- Camps and Conference Centers
- Hospitals and Health Care Agencies
- Children's Homes and Youth Organizations
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Centers
- Social Service Agencies
- Centers for the Mentally and Physically Challenged
- Prison Ministries
- Individual Congregations
- Arts Organizations
What Is GSB?
Founded in 1976, Gronlund Sayther Brunkow is a partnership of fundraising and public relations consulting professionals, working exclusively with non-profit charitable organizations, agencies and institutions. GSB offices are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Sioux Falls, South Dakota; and West Palm Beach, Florida.
What Is The Gronlund Sayther Brunkow Record?
Gronlund Sayther Brunkow has one of the highest longevity-of-service and renewal-of-contract records with individual clients in the fundraising consulting field. This only occurs when clients are well-satisfied with personnel, services and results.
GSB has an outstanding record of helping hundreds of charities markedly improve their fundraising ability. Clients who previously had only a very small annual fund today raise hundreds of thousands of dollars each year for their operating budgets, thanks to the expert guidance and direction offered by GSB.
The GSB capital campaign record is equally impressive, with successful campaigns conducted for a wide variety and size of clients and goals ranging from $250,000 to $80,000,000. And a number of clients now have thriving planned giving programs because of the effective counsel of GSB. GSB is results-oriented and the record proves it!